BFB GLADWIN ARCHITECTS | 106 WEST HILL AVE UNIT B | VALDOSTA, GEORGIA
PHONE (229) 244 1492 | FAX (229) 242 8825
The McCrorys Building is a triple storefront building, approximately 14,000 SF and rectangular in shape. It consists of wood floor and roof joists supported by brick masonry bearing walls and structural steel girders and columns. The exterior grade along Patterson Street is level to the sidewalk. The building had been vacant possibly more than 30 years until RISE, the current owner purchased the building and began the rehabilitation project in spring 2015. The rehabilitation work was completed late December 2015.
The rehabilitation of the historic McCrorys Building consisted of office space on both the ground and second floors with a residential unit on the second floor. The ground floor was partitioned into offices and common spaces with a reception area and a large training room (that the owner refers to as the “Living Room”) along the storefront bays on Patterson Street. The second floor office area consists of open office space configuration, common areas, some enclosed offices and a large conference room along Patterson with a clerestory system to allow daylight into work rooms and a break area on the interior
Owner: RISE: A Real Estate Company
129 N. Patterson St
Valdosta, GA 31601
Services Performed: Programming